Official Wedding in Italy
Just as you know, you have a full legal right to legalize your relation not only in your home country, in which you are a resident, but also anywhere abroad. A marriage abroad is generally accepted by any state, as long as it is valid under the legislation of the foreign country.
Anyway, if you have any uncertainties, in this respect, feel free to ask for confirmation to our main coordinator, Marina Matasaru.
As you are reading this page, it is clear that you are thinking of a wedding abroad. Here we come with a suggestion for you to have a memorable and perfect wedding celebration in Italy and some details about it.
WHAT DOCUMENTS WILL YOU NEED?
- 2 sets of documents, as each one for the bride and groom, 3 months before the registration date of your wedding, which include:
- Valid civil passport
- International passport
- Certificate of birth or a certified copy from notary
- If one of you was previously married and then divorced, it is necessary to provide the certificate of divorce from the previous marriage. Please, also note that the Italian law allows, mainly for women to get married again after 300 days from receiving the certificate of divorce.
- Scanned copies of the passports of your witnesses
When all the required documents are ready, it is necessary that you make a registration to the Embassy of your country in Italy, and submit the documents one month before your planning ceremony.
WE CAN HELP!
To avoid any unexpected obstacles, we suggest you to leave all this troublesome work of planning your wedding abroad, to an experienced master - Marina Matasaru, the main coordinator of the Italian Wedding agency.
Our guaranteed services:
- Relevant answers to all your questions
- Careful and respectful attitude
- Competent translator, an experienced wedding planner who will assist and guide you throughout the wedding process
- Assistance with your personal documents required for registration in the Embassy of your country, in Italy, and permission to get married - Nulla
- Osta al martimonio - without your presence
- Organizing invitation of a Prefecture’ representative to assigning the legal status of your documents of marriage
- Sending your documents of marriage back to your home country, without your presence
Civil Wedding Services
- Full legal documentation assistance
- Booking of ceremony venue
- Custom music selection for ceremony
- Floral arrangements, decoration and accessories for ceremony
- Photo and video services
- Hairdresser, stylist, and beauty services
- Wedding dress and other necessary accessories
- Comfortable cars at your disposal for you and your guests
- Accommodation and booking of hotels, villas, apartments, for you and guests
- Ordering and preparing of wedding menu, according to your preferences
- Wedding supervision by one of our wedding planners
- Pre-wedding meetings with our consultants
- Considering of all your additional wishes and preferences
Italian Wedding agency has also great offers for you to spend a wonderful honeymoon after your wedding, on the amazing coast of the Ligurian Sea and exciting Italian cities - Florence, Rome, Verona, on a quiet, pleasant and sunny island of Sicily.
Please, review our honeymoon offers and find the best romantic holiday for you two, on our Italian Wedding website or get in contact with our main coordinator of wedding planning, Marina Matasaru, and she will present you the honeymoon offers that will be most convenient for you.
See you in Italy!