Wedding Planner at Lake Garda
There is a paradise on earth, and a confirmation of this is Lake Garda. Surrounded by picturesque mountains, warmed by the sun, generously decorated with lush greenery of fragrant plants, it is a magical place for romantic trips and divine weddings in Italy. Each resort city of Lake Garda has its own exceptional gift. The resort with the same name is a good place to make interesting pictures from the Rocca cliff. The town of Bardolino is a great place to contemplate sunsets during a romantic dinner with a glass of good wine. In Sirmione, you can take baths with thermal water and strengthen your health.
Geography and Climate
Lake Garda, the largest lake in Italy, has stretched out to the foot of the Alps. It makes part of the three regions at once - Lombardy, Trentino and Veneto. Having a look at the map, it is clearly seen that the lake is located between Milan and Venice, while Verona is the nearest major city. Along the shores of the lake, comfortably charming villages and resorts are settled down. Some of them still appeared in the period of ancient Rome.
The climate on Lake Garda is considered Mediterranean with stable, favorable air temperatures. During the summer, the temperature reaches 28 degrees, a perfect time for swimming. In August, the water temperature may reach 27 degrees. There are high waves, on the lake, a phenomenon called "seiche". Waves can appear even in very calm weather and may last from minutes to several hours. However, don’t let that frighten you, but let it be an amazing and beautiful discovery.
Getting to Lake Garda
For those who decided to arrange their weddings in Lake Garda, there is no need to think about how to get to this beautiful city of the region. Italian Wedding agency provides you with the most convenient way of transport to the destination, as well as of the transfer order and transport tickets.
For more information about how to get to Lake Garda, please contact the Italian Wedding agency.
The lake is famous due to the five islands, of which the largest one is the island of Garda, which has also a second name - Borghese. Here you can admire not only the beauty of the nature, but also the graceful creatures of the XIX century. We are talking about the Borghese castle, a Venetian dazzling style.
For couples who are getting married in Lake Garda, here are some of the most significant places of the city:
- Sirmione resort town attracts visitors with the opportunity to admire a panorama of the surrounding area from a height of 30 m. There are also numerous monuments, in the center of the city; as well a city museum is open. The town castle is another feature of Sirmione.
- Salo city offers the longest promenade on Lake Garda. You cannot just walk and breathe fresh air, but also find yourself on the beautiful beaches. A pine grove is another wonderful gift of the city, where lots of well-groomed trails are.
- Limone sul Garda - a city where lemons, olive groves are planted and gardens of oleander and palm trees.
- Lazise city perfectly matches with the romantic mood of newlyweds and disposes of many beautiful villas and apartments. There is also a thermal center Cola in the city.
A special attention is also paid to following attractions:
- Vittoriale architectural complex, situated in the Gardone Riviera city
- Rocca of Manerba
- Trembling Terrace - a sightseeing place
Lake Garda makes every person in love, be sure that romantic stories are not just a fantasy. This is the place where the fantasy comes into reality and where you dream of getting married in Italy becomes true.