Marriage registration in Italy
Wedding in Italy will be a lifetime memorable event, because this country is the ideal place for a romantic wedding ceremony. Sunny Italy attracts many loversby its spectacular scenery, delicious food and wide variety of ceremony options.
“ItalianWedding” – Italian wedding agency will help organizing an unforgettable wedding, in any style. Couple can have the Orthodox wedding ceremony or even civil ceremony. Registration of marriage in Italy can be quite trouble some thing, for this reason it is better to entrust the preparation to our agency’s professionals. They will help resolving all issues and draw up the documents, the reby relieving you from a couple of extra bureaucracy.
Documents for official marriage registration in Italy
To avoid any kind of problems, you’ll need to prepare the required documents for marriage in Italy in advance. In accordance with the Italian law, documentation must be submitted not later than 30 days prior to the wedding ceremony.
For obtaining Nulla Osta al Matrimonio (marriage permission) the following are required:
- Passports (in original or a notary certified copy);
- Foreign passports (in original or the extract of the first page certified by a notary);
- Birth certificates (in original or a notary certified copy);
- Nulla Osta application form with signatures;
- Termination of Previous Marriage, in case someone were married, Marriage Certificate and Divorce or form №28;
- If the passport has a stamp of marriage, it is necessary to beprovided evidences regarding the termination of a previous marriage;
- Change of Name Certificate, if you change the names;
- Death Certificate (if necessary);
- Copy of the carta d'identita, of the spouse, if he is Italian, and his actual address.
For registration of marriage in the municipality of Italy the following are required:
- NullaOsta al matrimonio (marriage permission);
- Written declaration;
- Foreign passports;
- Copy of witnesses’ passports;
- Birth Certificates.
If a woman was previously married, it is necessarily to present the Divorce Certificate. In accordance with the laws of marriage registration in Italy, it is only possible, if 300 days have passed from the date of termination of the previous marriage. Only after this period, the representative of the fair sex has the right to get married again.
The consultants of the “ItalianWedding” agency will help collecting all the necessary documents for marriage registration in Italy and will answer all the questionsthat may appear. Thanks to their help, you should not worry that the authorities refuses to legalize the marriage due to non-compliance with the formalities.
The advantages of the “ItalianWedding” services are:
- Friendly consultants, who love their work and help creating unforgettable ceremony for lovers;
- All our consultants have international certificates obtained in the best schools of wedding planners.
- Every client have individual approach by taking into account all the wishes, so that the wedding exceeds all expectations;
- Affordable prices. The approximate cost can be calculated using the online calculator. An individual consultation through the special form on the site can be booked.
- Organization of musical accompaniment, video and photography, as well as a large list of other additional services.